Hmm, that felt okay. I finally acknowledged the tagger on her blog after 3 months of not tagging on that tagger.
HEY HO WHAT DO YA SAY? I must stop being a pessimist. I must be the optimist that I used to be, no doubt a sucky optimist who comes in last all the time. I must look on the brighter side of life! I can do it, we can do it.
Thanks danthaman for putting happy happy music onto my playlist. I was like wtf happened heeere? You took away hh, a7x, uo, lc. And you also took away finch, ffaf, fftl, all the bands that start with the letter F.. why? Why did you take a7x awaaaaayy? I get hiiigh on a7x, dont ask me why. And you left mcr and the used cos why? everyone listens to them and claims they feel that way so I dint take them out. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We talk what. I even talked to you when She was there. Remember? I said meet at the wall with the welcome sign on it at 210. And then you said okay. And remember the time we talked? During recess you said Hey Nurul the meeting's cancelled. And I said okay. There, see, we talk.
Aiyah fuck it lah. I dont know what to do or say anymore.
Can we concentrate on studying first? I still cant effing do POA and that's bad. I'm actually counting on POA for my ten points.
I guess its the GREEN eyed monster coming outt.
Lets just forget it okay. I'll go to your class every morning and say Hello Yus, how do you do? And when I see you during recess, I'll say Hello Yus, have you eaten yet? You must eat okay. You must gain 20kgs for Inter-schools, if not you'll capsize and wont be able to upright your boat cos there wont be anyone to help you if you do. And after school when I
It seems that by me doing the above, its going to make things more complicated.
-
HERE"S A PICTURE!

That's my MEGAHUGEass FAMILY.
We are family cos mama wont let me watch tv.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home